Prove it! Time Expressions with People and Psychology
Make sentences using different time expressions in order to prove something about yourself with vocabulary related to people and psychology.
How to use this activity?
- Put students in small teams or let them play individually. Fill out the team name column in the bottom right.
- Display the game board for everyone to see.
- Choose a card from the middle.
- Students take turns coming up with sentences that prove the information on the card to be true. Each sentence must include one of the time expressions on the board.
- If the sentence is grammatically correct and the time word or expression has been used correctly, they get a point. Check the box next to the time word or expression. It can no longer be used for this round.
- Once all the boxes have been checked, uncheck them and move onto a new card.
- Once all the cards have been used, count up the points. The student or team with the most points wins.
Click on “Download All” to have access to both pdf : A1/A2 and B1/B2.
It takes a team of 13 to create and produce this material. In order for that to continue, please think about purchasing your own subscription to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. We appreciate your confidence and support!
There are no reviews yet.