ESL Discussion Worksheet: Hangovers and Alcohol
Enjoy this 90-minute discussion worksheet with your adult students on everyone’s (okay, maybe just mine) favorite subject: alcohol! Well, technically hangovers. But those are fun to talk about, too. Everyone’s got a story…
Use this ESL Discussion Worksheet to talk about hangovers and alcohol. Here’s what we recommend:
- Warm-up question examples: Describe in your own words how a hangover feels.
- Watch the video once: Ask students if they would like to add anything to what they have just watched.
- Vocabulary: Check out the vocabulary on the PDF and answer any questions.
- Watch the a second time: Answer the questions on the PDF in pairs.
- Speaking Activity: Put students in pairs to complete the speaking activity – directions on the PDF.
- If you’ve still got time left over, put your students in new pairs or small groups and discuss the group activity.
It takes a team of 13 to create and produce this material. In order for that to continue, please think about purchasing your own subscription to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. We appreciate your confidence and support!