ESL Discussion Worksheet: The World’s Loneliest Tree
Enjoy this 90-minute discussion on the world’s loneliest tree – the only one left of its kind with no hope of reproduction. #foreveralone
Here is a new ESL Discussion Worksheet to talk about the World’s loneliest tree. You can use it however you’d like, but here’s what we recommend:
- Warm-up question examples: What is your favorite tree and why? Which tree would you say is a good representative of your country? Go around the room and name as many different types of trees as possible (you can use the “In my suitcase, I’ve got…” memory game.
- Vocabulary: Check out the vocabulary on the PDF and answer any questions.
- Watch the video once or twice: Answer the questions on the PDF in pairs.
- Speaking Activity: Put students in pairs to complete the speaking activity – directions on the PDF.
- If you’ve still got time left over, put your students in new pairs or small groups and discuss the group activity.
The video: https://youtu.be/VtziMzq-nnk
It takes a team of 13 to create and produce this material. In order for that to continue, please think about purchasing your own subscription to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. We appreciate your confidence and support!