Zimasheet: Volume 3
Multi-purpose illustrated worksheets to stimulate your students in their speaking and writing.
Zimasheets are packs of 10 worksheets in A5 format each with 20 different illustrations. These worksheets are accompanied by a number of teaching activities in the teacher instructions. This tool was designed to stimulate students to speak and write in a variety of contexts (dialogues, interviews, stories). Zimasheets can be used at any and all levels of teaching and also for, but not limited to ice breakers, upgrading your existing exercises, making vocabulary or grammar review more fun, getting your students to talk about themselves, and having your students teach each other new vocabulary.
Each volume of Zimasheets:
- can be used independently;
- can be used at any level;
- can be used for both individual and group lessons.
It’s a perfect tool for:
- starting an ice breaker;
- making creative exercises more original;
- making vocabulary and grammar reviews more fun;
- getting students to talk about themselves;
- having your students teach each other new vocabulary.
Target language is completely dependent on how you use these activities.
The illustrations on each worksheet are there to inspire new ideas and allow your students to speak and write more creatively and originally than usual. Thus, a simple introduction presentation or review of the past tense can become more dynamic, more attractive to the students, and less rigid and textbook-like.
These activities can be used with any level.
The downloadable ZIP file contains:
- a 9-page PDF with teacher instructions for a number of teaching activities and 10 worksheets to print and cut out;
- a “VIRTUAL VERSION” folder containing all the worksheets and game cards in separate .jpg files. This allows for the possibility to use these illustrated worksheets to be multiplied: screen share a worksheet during an online course, project a worksheet in your classroom, display a worksheet on a smartboard or even just your computer screen, or simply select the worksheets you want to print, thus saving paper and ink, etc.
It takes a team of 13 to create and produce this material. In order for that to continue, please think about purchasing your own subscription to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. We appreciate your confidence and support!