Online Friendly ESL Discussion Worksheet: How to Create Stronger Passwords
Do you think “Starsrideincarsandboats” is a good password? According to the experts, it’s actually a pretty good password! Today you and your students will hear from a digital privacy expert on one technique for creating strong passwords that are easy to remember.
Use this ESL Discussion Worksheet however you’d like, but here’s what we recommend:
- Warm-up question: Have you or someone you know ever had their privacy stolen? What happened?
- Watch the video once: Ask your students if they have recently faced the issue of rising repair costs. What do they think about it? The link to the video is also on the PDF.
- Vocabulary: Check out the vocabulary on the PDF and answer any questions.
- Watch the video again: Answer the questions on the PDF in pairs.
- Speaking Activity: Put students in pairs to complete the speaking activity – directions on the PDF.
The video: https://youtu.be/ZL6446ShQ08
It takes a team of 13 to create and produce this material. In order for that to continue, please think about purchasing your own subscription to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. We appreciate your confidence and support!