Feelings and Scenarios
Students match feelings to scenarios in an activity of discovery, practice and review.
- Display the PDF and screen share it for your students to see.
- Randomly check 3 different scenarios on the left
- Go around the room a full turn and give each student a chance to match a feeling with one of the three situations you’ve chosen. They should explain in more or less detail (depending on their level) why they feel this way.
- Each time a feeling is used, check the box so that it can’t be used again.
- Once the room has made a full turn, check 3 more situations and continue. Once all the feelings have been used, uncheck them all and start again.
- Play as many rounds as you would like in order to integrate the vocabulary.
It takes a team of 13 to create and produce this material. In order for that to continue, please think about purchasing your own subscription to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. We appreciate your confidence and support!