Appearance – 4 activities for Vocab practice
Vocabulary is great but using it is even better! Inside this resource, you will find 4 original activities concerning physical appearance and description for your A1/A2 students.
***ONLINE VERSION UPDATE***
You receive a printable PDF + online friendly interactive PDFs for the following appearance vocabulary activities:
- Advertising Campaign – your students are hot-shot ad executives looking for the perfect star to promote their latest product;
- Idioms with body parts – students will discover standard English idioms which use body parts and then create their own unique expressions;
- Who can help me with that? – using their own superficial judgment, students will choose the best candidate to help them with a particular task;
- Find the 5 words – an activity to get students to describe in detail how somebody looks.
- allows you to practice the vocabulary with a task-based speaking or writing activity;
- can be used independently, together, or in addition to your own lesson plans;
- creates opportunities for cooperation and interaction;
- highlights the theme in an original way;
- can be used with the vocabulary list found in the downloadable PDF;
- comes with instructions for the teacher on how to use them;
Vocabtivates are the perfect tool for:
- finishing or replacing a lesson plan;
- reviewing vocabulary;
- getting students to use their existing knowledge in conversation.
Our VOCABTIVATE resources are bundles of activities whose tasks are varied, aesthetic, engaging and ready-to-use.
All you have to do is print and cut out the sheets (or use the online versions!) hand them out to your students
…and it’s game on for hours of class time!
VOCABULARY + ACTIVATE = VOCABTIVATE
It takes a team of 13 to create and produce this material. In order for that to continue, please think about purchasing your own subscription to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. We appreciate your confidence and support!