Our ESL posters are great for warm-ups, the end of class, or school-wide communal activities. This one is focused on Christmas and the things we do around Christmas time.
This poster was created and designed to be used in a multitude of contexts:
- Display it on a wall in the classroom, in the hallway, in the bathroom or anywhere one learns English;
- For use during lessons both in-person and online;
- For a student’s individual use or for homework.
Christmas time means different things to different people. This poster will get your students talking about what makes their Christmas holidays splendid or stressful. You can use it in class as a warm-up for a Christmas themed lesson or for the last 10 minutes of class around the holiday season. They also make for a good home review or a small homework assignment.
Perfect to reign in the holiday spirit with your A2-B2 students! A bit of eggnog wouldn’t hurt, either…
The poster is presented in 4 different formats:
- A4 color sheets;
- A4 black & white sheets
- A poster format for A3-A0 printing;
- A JPG or PNG file for easy copy and paste onto virtual whiteboards.
To the left, you can see some pictures of the French version from Les Zexperts FLE being used as a large-format poster for a school-wide activity.
1 review for Christmas poster
It takes a team of 13 to create and produce this material. In order for that to continue, please think about purchasing your own subscription to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. We appreciate your confidence and support!