Vocabulary is great but using it is even better! Inside this resource, you will find 4 original activities concerning housing for your A2 students.
The VOCABTIVATE resources are bundles of activities whose
tasks are varied, aesthetic, motivating and ready-to-use.
All you have to do is print and cut out the sheets,
hand them out to your students
…and it’s game on for up to two hours of class time!
The VOCABTIVATE A2: housing is a collection of 4 activities focused on vocabulary related to housing, furniture and types of rooms in a house or apartment. Each activity:
- allows you to practice the vocabulary in both written or spoken form;
- can be used independently, together, or in addition to your own lesson plans;
- creates opportunities for cooperation and interaction;
- highlights the theme in an original way;
- can be used with the vocabulary list found in the downloadable PDF;
- comes with instructions for the teacher on how to use them;
It’s a perfect tool for:
- finishing or replacing a lesson plan;
- reviewing vocabulary;
- getting students to use their existing knowledge in conversation.
The download link for this resource is valid for 2 months
8 people live by producing these resources. In order for that to continue, please purchase our resources or subscribe to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. Thank you for your confidence and support!