Feelings and Emotions – 4 activities for Vocab practice
Vocabulary is great but using it is even better! Inside this resource, you will find 4 original activities concerning introductions and presentations for your A2 students.
Our VOCABTIVATE resources are bundles of activities whose tasks are varied, aesthetic, motivating and ready-to-use. All you have to do is print and cut out the sheets, hand them out to your students …and it’s game on for up to two hours of class time!
- allows you to practice the vocabulary in both written or spoken form;
- can be used independently, together, or in addition to your own lesson plans;
- creates opportunities for cooperation and interaction;
- highlights the theme in an original way;
- can be used with the vocabulary list found in the downloadable PDF;
- comes with instructions for the teacher on how to use them;
Vocabtivates are the perfect tool for:
- finishing or replacing a lesson plan;
- reviewing vocabulary;
- getting students to use their existing knowledge in conversation.
VOCABTIVATE: Feelings and Emotions is a collection of 4 activities focused on feelings and emotions.
Each activity is graded individually, but all activities are meant for A2-B1 students.
However, they can be used for more advanced learners, too!
A printable PDF with the following 4 activities:
- How do you feel? – students face events and choose the feelings they might feel;
- Wellness Workshop – groups create brochures and try to sell other students on their wellness workshops;
- My Instagram Account – a rather involved activity that has students creating their own and responding to others’ Instagram accounts;
- The President’s Speech – using a guide, students will write a speech for a particular type of president.
1 review for Feelings and Emotions - 4 activities for Vocab practice
It takes a team of 13 to create and produce this material. In order for that to continue, please think about purchasing your own subscription to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. We appreciate your confidence and support!