An ESL poster in PDF format for your students to discover or review food vocabulary and countable and uncountable nouns and quantifiers.
This poster was created and designed to be used in a multitude of contexts:
- Display it on a wall in the classroom, in the hallway, in the bathroom or anywhere one learns English;
- For use during lessons both in-person and online;
- For a student’s individual use or for homework.
This poster can be used with your A1 students as a tool to discover vocabulary and grammar including countable and uncountable nouns and quantifiers.
For your A2 students, this is a tool for revision and expansion of food vocabulary and can therefore be used as a conversation starter (students are constrained to certain questions and must respond to and justify their responses while others debate their ideas).
The poster is presented in 4 different formats:
- A4 color sheets;
- A4 black & white sheets
- A poster format for A3-A0 printing;
- A JPG or PNG file for easy copy and paste onto virtual whiteboards.
It takes a team of 13 to create and produce this material. In order for that to continue, please think about purchasing your own subscription to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. We appreciate your confidence and support!