City Vocabulary – Board Game
Use this City Vocabulary Board Game and take your students on a road trip where they will describe in detail the places they visit.
- Display the game board or print it out for your groups if in the classroom.
- Each player needs a game token. Use the whiteboard tools if you are online.
- Students take turns rolling the dice to get from point A to point B on the map.
- When they land on a location, they must answer the question corresponding to the number they rolled.
- The first one to make it to point B wins! But the others might also want to go sailing in the lake, too, so let them catch up and play for 2nd, 3rd, etc.
Looking for more ? Check out all our Around Town Activities.
It takes a team of 13 to create and produce this material. In order for that to continue, please think about purchasing your own subscription to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. We appreciate your confidence and support!