Choose a Job – Board Game
This Choose a Job ESL activity is in a board game format applicable in online and offline classrooms with multiple levels.
How to use this activity?
- Students can play individually, in pairs, or in groups.
- The goal of the game is to get from one side to the other while scoring the most amount of points.
- To score points, students must respond to the information in the bubble and choose a job down below. With a reasonable explanation, of course!
- Cross out the professions at the bottom as you go along – they cannot be used twice.
- Students follow the lines from bubble to bubble and two or more markers are allowed to be on the same bubble at the same time.
It takes a team of 13 to create and produce this material. In order for that to continue, please think about purchasing your own subscription to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. We appreciate your confidence and support!