Choose a Hobby
What could these individuals do with their free time? Which hobby would be convenient for a mother of three who works part time? A man who lives in a 9 square meter apartment? You decide!
We always invite you to use our activities how you see fit, but here is what we suggest:
- Display the PDF and put your students into teams.
- Choose a game card at the top or start with number 1.
- Give your teams a time limit to decide which hobby from their list would be best for this individual and why.
- Teams present their responses to the class who votes on which team has the best hobby and reason for that individual.
- Check the box for each hobby presented, giving that team a certain amount of points. The team who is voted to have the best hobby earns a bonus point.
- Once the hobby has been marked twice, it cannot be used again.
- Play through all the cards, the team with the most points at the end wins.
It takes a team of 13 to create and produce this material. In order for that to continue, please think about purchasing your own subscription to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. We appreciate your confidence and support!
There are no reviews yet.