Get Your A1’s to Speak
- Talk about your tastes (like + because);
- Talk about your city (there is/there are/there isn’t a/there aren’t any);
- Talk about your profession (modals of obligation);
- Talk about your ideal partner (personalities, clothes and physical descriptions);
- Talk about your past (simple past);
- Talk about your habits (adverbs of frequency);
- Talk about your goals (I’d like to/I wouldn’t like to)
- This is a lifelong tool which means you download it once and use it forever.
Be sure to consecrate at least 20 minutes of class time for each conversation exercise.
Can be used for up to 60 minutes of class time (or longer!).
A printable PDF with a word list to cut out for each vocabulary exercise;
OLINE_VERSION for easy online lessons with ZOOM and/or virtual whiteboard;
INTERACTIVE_PDFs also for screen sharing, homework, or individual work for your students!
Looking for more ? Check out all our Around Town Activities.
It takes a team of 13 to create and produce this material. In order for that to continue, please think about purchasing your own subscription to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. We appreciate your confidence and support!