For our last day of our Present Perfect Givewaway we’ve got a Present Perfect Before and After Writing Activity that will help your students distinguish the difference between present perfect and past simple. This activity is about expressing changes. If you’re looking for a more advanced lesson plan about describing changes you can check this one out >>
present perfect before and after writing activity
Free for 24 hours!
Please be aware, this activity was designed for the online classroom but can also be used as a printable!
- Send a copy of the PDF to each student. Tell your students that they must write a letter describing how one of these characters has changed.
- Give your students some time to finish their letters.
- Let your students read their letters out loud to the class. The other students must decide which character they are writing for.
- Let students try to correct each other and help them along the way.
- If you want, you can vote on who has the best letter or the biggest change etc.
Looking for more present perfect activities? >>