A ready-to-use, print-cut-and-go PDF resource specially designed to get your A1’s talking about more than just ordering at a restaurant or what their sister’s husband does for a living.
***COMES WITH A VIRTUAL VERSION FOR YOUR ONLINE TEACHING NEEDS***
This resource contains 8 unique conversational mind maps each tackling a different set of vocabulary, theme, and grammatical structure. While geared towards beginners, it can also be used for more advanced students as a warm-up or introduction to a discussion course.
This PDF resource is all about giving your students the lexical support to construct simple phrases and express themselves. The .jpg images found in the "virtual version" can be used with online learning or whiteboard platforms such as Learncube, Google Jamboard, or any other online whiteboard. They can also be used with a simple screen share on platforms such as Skype, Zoom, or Google Hangouts.
Each mind map is designed specifically to guide your students through grammatical structures and vocabulary such as: because, going to, definite and indefinite articles, personality adjectives, past simple, have to, daily activities, etc. This resource can be used to discover, develop, and integrate these structures and vocabulary.
Each mind map is a cross between a conversation tool, vocabulary list, and grammar activity. This downloadable PDF resource comes with 8 mind maps that are in line with the themes introduced in most A1 textbooks so that you can easily slip them into your lesson plans to:
- talk about your tastes (useable even after only a few hours of English learning)
- talk about your town (also helpful for practicing the difference between definite and indefinite articles)
- talk about your profession
- talk about your ideal partner (vocabulary of personalities, clothes and physical descriptions)
- talk about your past (simple past and biographical vocabulary)
- talk about everyday activities along with good and bad habits (adverbs of frequency)
- talk about your dreams and aspirations
The download link for this resource is valid for 2 months
8 people live by producing these resources. In order for that to continue, please purchase our resources or subscribe to ESL Expertz and encourage your colleagues to do the same. Thank you for your confidence and support!