Registered users download this PDF file for free.
A print’n’teach to talk with your A2 and up students about their preferences and habits related to food.
Here is a speaking activity about food for the reactivation or discovery of the vocabulary of food depending on your objectives.
- Print a copy of this sheet for each student (or screen share it for online lessons).
- You can either have your students prepare their responses at home or prepare them in class.
- Then, start the conversation!
Easy, right? Yep, that’s it! Wanna add some vocabulary before or after? Use our Food Poster! I guess that would be best to look at before this activity…
For the question about the ideal plate, you could ask your students to draw it, cut it out and redistribute the drawings at random to other students. Then, each student must:
- describe the contents of the plate
- give the name of the dish or invent it
- guess which plate belongs to who and why (this could even be a pretty good ice breaker now that I think about it…)
Have you tried it out? Or dare I say… tasted it? Share your thoughts and comments about this sheet in the comments. You can find another similar activity on housing right here.